Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.villainumbria.blog
Main types of cookies
Strictly necessary cookies:
The necessary cookies help to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information in an anonymous form.
List of cookies used on this site
- __atuvc, __hstc: These cookies allow visitors to share content with different platforms that focus on the representation of connections between users (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.)
- gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_wg_default_metric, gadwp_wg_default_swmetric: These cookies use a fraction of the data that is collected by Google Analytics and they are used by system administrators
- km_ai, km_lv: Provide information about how visitors use the site
- pll_language: save the language code of the last browsed page
- wp-saving-post: This cookie stores information about the last post saved
- viewed_cookie_policy: save your cookie preferences for this website.
- wordpress_test_cookie: saves the possibility that the browser is enabled to save cookies.
- _ga, _gid, _gat: identify the user for Google Analytics statistics; This cookie is from third parties.
How to disable third-party cookies:
Settings for Google ads
On the Villa in Umbria blog we do not ask for your personal details. Only if you want to receive our newsletter you will have to leave your e-mail address. This e-mail address will only be used to send you the newsletter and will not be shared with third parties.